1. Why are we Collecting Personal Information?
We use and process the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- A. Service Provision: We process personal information to provide services and contents as follows:
- Product catalog
- Product user’s/tutorial manual
- Product Installation Package
We won’t use the processed personal information for purposes other than those specified above. Should we change the purpose for collecting personal information, we will acquire prior consent from each provider of personal information.
2. What Personal Information is Collected and How it is Collected?
We prohibit the collection, use, and storage of personal information through the membership subscription to protect the personal information of users as well as to prevent information leakage. We separately collect the minimum information required for the website services and destroys the collected information after processing for the specified purpose.
- A. Collected Items:
- Company Name
- Email Address
- How Personal Information is Collected
- Each user directly enters the information on the website of eZRobotics.
- Collection via phone call, fax, e-mail, or other communication methods after consent.
3. What is the Personal Information Retention and Usage Period?
We will keep and use the personal information for the duration of the service provision.
What Personal Information is Shared to Third Parties?
In principle, we do not provide the personal information of users to external parties. However, exceptions can apply during the following situations:
- The user provides prior consent on the disclosure or provision to third parties.
- An investigative authority requests by the provisions, procedures, and methods specified in relevant laws and regulations for investigation.
5. What about Matters on Installation, Operation, and Rejection of Automatic Personal Information Collection System?
We operate tools such as cookies that store and retrieve the personal information of users. A cookie is a tiny amount of data that the HTTP server uses to operate our website and is transmitted to the browser of users. Sometimes this cookie is stored in the user’s computer hard disk.
- A. What is the Purpose of Using Cookies?
- Cookies are used for various marketing services and statistical analysis.
- B. How to Reject Cookie Setting?
- Users have the right to block or allow cookies. Therefore, users can set the option on their web browsers to choose whether to allow all cookies, allow cookies after confirmation, or block all cookies. If a user chooses to block cookies, the user may experience difficulties in using certain services on our website.
- If the user wishes to change the cookie-related settings, the user can set the preferences regarding personal information in either the tools or internet options of the browser.
6. What Security Measures are in Place for Protecting Personal Information?
To protect personal information against loss, theft, leakage, falsification, and damage during the handling of personal information as per the Personal Information Protection Act, we designate several employees to handle personal information, take control measures, and keep that number to a minimum. Moreover, we regularly update and inspect security software to prevent leakage of or damage to personal information from hacking or viruses. The data storage systems are installed in areas with limited access from the outside and are under physical as well as technical surveillance and monitoring.
7. Who is the Personal Information Protection Manager?
We have designated a Personal Information Protection Manager, who is responsible for fully managing personal information and its related processing works, including handling of personal information related to complaints and damage relief of information subjects. The user can directly contact the Personal Information Protection via the following methods:
Personal Information Protection Manager
Name: Hansoon Park
※ Your inquiry will be directed to the Personal Information Protection Department. We will promptly respond to complaints of users in a timely manner.