Robot Offline Programming
Robot Offline Programming (OLP) is a robot programming method where robot programs are created independently in a 3D software environment rather than manually programming a robot at the actual robot cell.
Robot OLP minimizes preparation time for production and prevents various problems that can occur by detecting the issues in advance through various robotics simulations.
eZRobotics provides optimal robot programs utilizing robotics simulation and by considering the robot trajectory, collision, reachability, working conditions, task signals, and cycle time for tasks prior to application onsite.
- Data Collection of the Manufacturing Process and On-Site Survey
- Existing Robot Program Analysis
- Robot Task Program Creation
- Robot Program and Interlock/Interference Validation
- Various Types of Robot Language Translators and Offline Programming Modules